Top Line Features:
• Top Notch HVAC Brand
• Best Warranty on the market!! 8 years on the compressor and 2 years on parts!!
• Pre-Charged w/ Eco-friendly R410 Refrigerant
• 1 TON ductless split can cool or heat a room up to 600 square feet!
• Advanced Technology, this system features energy efficient operation.
• Includes complete installation Kit.
• Unit displays only Celsius.
12000 BTU Mini Split
Air Conditioner & Heat Pump
• Indoor Unit – Air Handler.
• Outdoor Unit – Compressor.
• Digital LCD Remote Control with Follow Me.
• Installation Kit with line set and wire.
• Product and Installation Manual.
· Elegant, Modern Design
· Remote Control
· Sleep Function for energy savings
· Automatic Air Swing (up and down)
· Three speed & auto-speed blower
· Washable Filters
· Units display Celsius only.
· Energy savings of up to 40% compared to conventional mini-splits
• Anti-Fungus Bacterial Filter as Bonus
• I-Feel / Follow Me Technology Tracks Remote Location
• Cross Flow Technology reduces noise output
• Complete Install Kit: Line set, Indoor Wire, Outdoor Wire
• Easy Maintenance – Panel Removes for Access
• Two-direction Air vane Evenly Distributes Air
FREE INSTALLATION KIT
• 11 Ft Flared Copper Tubing
• 11 Ft Pipe Insulation
• 8 Ft Electrical Wire – OUTDOOR>BOX
• Drain Pipe (indoor)
• Wall Bracket for Indoor Unit
• Plastic Pipe Wrap
• Installation and User Manual
• Neoprene Putty to Seal Holes
*8 Year Compressor – 2 Year on all other Parts* Registration card will be sent with unit, this card should be completed by an HVAC technician (installer). Installation of a mini split must be completed by a licensed HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning) company to ensure any issues encountered in the future are not due to improper installation /workmanship. Even though mini split setup is below the expertise requirements of central AC systems, these are not “plug-n-play” units that can be properly installed without certain tools or any prior HVAC – electrical knowledge. The installation includes electrical, gas, and refrigerant connections and generally regulated by a multiple sets of laws, codes and guidelines, at the federal, state and local levels. The failure to properly install HVAC equipment can raise personal safety and performance concerns. Warranty service – troubleshooting is provided through the contractor / installer and will be upheld as long as policies are observed. Once a non-defective unit is installed by a HVAC company, chances of anything going wrong are very slim and almost all contractors will guarantee their workmanship and provide future service free of charge (installation warranty). If it was determined that the unit is not functioning due to a defect and needs to be replaced, the part will be sent free of charge up to 2 year from date of purchase or 8 years for the compressor. If you receive a damaged or defective product, a replacement unit will be sent out free of cost. For Damaged / Defective product we will send you return shipping labels, once we receive damage unit a brand new exchange will be shipped out.
*Please note that product will be shipped in two individual packages. Item ships via FedEx Home/ Ground Delivery. (Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States) Can ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands and Alaska, but buyer must pay shipping difference. Please contact us for exact rate. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to better the products, item may have a small variation in appearance. Also please keep in mind although both packages are shipped out at the same time carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at different times/days. We do not requiere signature confirmation for deliveries.
-This air conditioner with heating pump unit is warranted by AEI Trading to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance as described below:
◦ All Warranty begins on the date of installation. If date of installation cannot be verified, then warranty begins the date of purchase.
◦ All Warranties applies to:
◦ To the original registered owner and his or her spouse (“owner”).
◦ The COMPRESSOR is warranted for a period of EIGHT (8) YEARS*.
◦ All remaining parts are warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEAR.
This warranty applies only if:
1. The product is installed in an owner-occupied, single family residence.
2. The product remains in the original installation location.
3. The product is installed by contractors who are licensed HVAC professionals and in compliance with all local and state laws.
4. The product is installed, maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations as outlined in the Installation and Use & Care manuals.
-If a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the installation date is assumed to be the date of purchase.
-THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR or other cost incurred for servicing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, or handling of either defective or replacement parts, or complete unit.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES : ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The express warranties made in the limited warranty document are exclusive and may not be altered by any dealer, distributor or other persons whatsoever.
FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, AEI TRADING, SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE.
For residents of states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
-This warranty does not cover:
1. Damage or failure as a result of abuse, winds, floods, fires, accidents lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of AEI TRADING.
2. Use of components or accessories that are not compatible with this unit.
3. Damage or repairs resulting from faulty installation, application, maintenance, abuse or unauthorized alteration of the product.
4. Failures to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service, blown fuses, or open circuit breakers.
5. Parts not supplied by AEI TRADING or damage resulting from the use of parts not supplied or designated by AEI TRADING.
6. Damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
7. Changes in the appearance of the units that do or do not affect its performance.
8. The cost of labor, shipping, or material charges or damages that may result from transportation, installation, or servicing.
9. Any cost related to the replacement, refilling or disposal of the refrigerant.
10. Increase in fuel or electric cost.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other right which vary from state to state.
*Be sure to export the unit, if it does not meet your local certifications or SEERs, it is your responsibility to be in accordance with the law.