* TOP line Features
* The most EXCELLENT HVAC BRAND- Confortotal
Pre Charged with Eco/Friendly R410a Refrigerant
Super Advanced Technology, and this system have energy efficient operation
12,000 btu ductless mini split air conditioner and heat pump 1Ton and can cool or heat up to 600 square feet
* Confortotal Brand mini split
12000 btu Ductless mini split -1Ton
Air Conditioner and Heat pump
* INDOOR UNIT – THE AIR HANDLER
– OUTDOOR UNIT -THE COMPRESSOR is Toshiba
– Installation Manual
– Digital remote control with Follow me in celcius.
– COMPLETE FREE Installation Kit with wire and line set
THIS SYSTEM FEATURES
-Super Design and Modern
-Automatic Air Swing only Up and Down
-Sleep Function to Save Energy
-Three Speed and Auto Speed Blower
-Anti Fungus Bacterial Filter
-Simple Maintenance -panel removes for acces
-Track Remote Location with Follow Me Technology
* FREE INSTALLATION KIT
-Wall Bracket for Indoor Unit
-Drain Pipe Wrap
-11 Ft Flared copper Tubing
-11 Ft Insulation Pipe
-Plastic Pipe Wrap
-Neoprene Putty to Seal Holes
-9 Ft Electrical Wire –Outdoor box
-Installation and User Manual
* Please be advise that sometimes our Manual get mixed from English to Spanish because we sale to USA and MEXICO two. If you receive a unit with the Manual in an incorrect language ,please contact us and we send you an email with your desired language. We are sorry in advance for the inconvenience if this occurs to you
-5 Years Compressor and 1 Year in all the parts- Registration card will be sent with unit, the card should be completed by an HVAC COMPANY technician-the installer.installation of a mini split must be completed by a licensed HVAC-Heating,ventilating and air conditioning company to ensure any issues encountered in the future are not due to improper installation-workmanship.even though mini split setup is below the expertise requirements of central AC systems ,these are not plug and play units that can be properly installed without certain tools or any prior HVAC electrical knowledge.the installation includes electrical,gas,and refrigerant connections and generally regulated by a multiple sets of laws ,codes and guidelines at the federal,state and local levels.The failure to properly install HVAC equipment can raise personal safety and performance concerns. Warranty service and troubleshooting is provided through the contractor or installer and will be upheld as long as policies are observed. Once a non defective unit is installed by a HVAC company, chances of anything going wrong are very slim and almost all contractors will guarantee their workmanship and provide future service free of charge (installation warranty). if it was determined that the unit is not functioning due to a defect and needs to be replaced, the part will be sent free of charge up to 1 year from date of purchase or 5 years for the compressor. if you receive a damaged or defective product, a replacement unit will be sent out Free cost. For Damaged or Defective product we will send you return shipping labels and once we receive the damaged unit a brand new exchange will be shipped out.
*Please note that the product will be shipped in two individual packages. Item ships via FedEx Home or Ground Delivery.Only ships to the lower 48 Contiguous United States, cannot ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska. Also due to manufacturer constantly trying to innovate and make better the products item may have a small variation in appearance. when we ship the unit their are two packages and we ship them at the same time and carrier may separate packages causing boxes to be delivered at different times or days. WE DO NOT REQUIRE SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION FOR DELIVERIES.
This air conditioner with heating pump unit is warranted by MASTERHVACINC to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance as described below:
◦ All Warranty begins on the date of installation. If date of installation cannot be verified, then warranty begins the date of purchase.
◦ All Warranties applies to:
◦ To the original registered owner and his or her spouse (“owner”).
◦ The COMPRESSOR is warranted for a period of Five (5) YEARS*.
◦ All remaining parts are warranted for a period of ONE (1) YEAR.
This warranty applies only if:
1. The product is installed in an owner-occupied, single family residence.
2. The product remains in the original installation location.
3. The product is installed by contractors who are licensed HVAC professionals and in compliance with all local and state laws.
4. The product is installed, maintained and used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations as outlined in the Installation and Use & Care manuals.
-If a product is installed in a newly constructed home, the installation date is assumed to be the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE LABOR or other cost incurred for servicing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, or handling of either defective or replacement parts, or complete unit.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES : ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. The express warranties made in the limited warranty document are exclusive and may not be altered by any dealer, distributor or other persons whatsoever.
FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, MASTERHVACINC, SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE.
For residents of states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Damage or failure as a result of abuse, winds, floods, fires, accidents lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of MASTERHVACINC.
2. Use of components or accessories that are not compatible with this unit.
3. Damage or repairs resulting from faulty installation, application, maintenance, abuse or unauthorized alteration of the product.
4. Failures to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service, blown fuses, or open circuit breakers.
5. Parts not supplied by MASTERHVACINC or damage resulting from the use of parts not supplied or designated by MASTERHVACINC.
6. Damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
7. Changes in the appearance of the units that do or do not affect its performance.
8. The cost of labor, shipping, or material charges or damages that may result from transportation, installation, or servicing.
9. Any cost related to the replacement, refilling or disposal of the refrigerant.
10. Increase in fuel or electric cost.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, you may also have other right which vary from state to state.