2 PUMP SET – JEBAO/JECOD PP8 SW8 WIRELESS WAVEMAKER AQUARIUM PUMP 2 CONTROLLERS FREE
Click to Enlarge
This listing is for an entire set of TWO PP8/SW8 JEBAO Pumps with TWO Controllers! The SW8 has the same Glide as the older PP8/RW8 but with a smaller footprint.
This compact pump is hooked up to the aquarium wall with magnets and protrudes only about 2 inches into the tank, making it very easy to hide.
The pump includes a controller that can link with up to 8 other RW pumps wirelessly, and has several wave functions.
The RW pumps can go down as little as 10% power, or 100 gal/hour, or as high as 100% power, or 1,000 gal/hour.
Each slave pump’s output can also be adjusted individually, even as the master pump controls the wave function.
The RW-4 is equivalent to the WP-10 in output, and similar in size, and quieter than the WP-10.
- 8 Different Glide Rate (500 – 4000Litres) Super Silent.
- Wireless Controller to connect Master / Slave Pump Can Standalone Operation on One Pump or Wireless
- Magnetic bracket Night sensor – automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode – slows pump for a period of 10 minutes. High performance, powerful, water Glide combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability Intelligent keep an eye on system to generate quite a lot of wave patterns to fit your tank.
We learned early on that going that extra inch can help your business tremendously. Buyer Satisfaction is #1.
- All domestic US returns accepted.
- Buyer will have to contact us within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Return shipping will be paid by your buyer.
- Additional return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to go back the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
Aquarium Supplies (Dry Goods) Shipping
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from a couple of warehouses right through the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and expense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, TN and AZ. Most orders submitted by 2pm EST (Monday-Friday) are shipped same day. Orders Friday and over the weekend after 2pm EST will ship Monday unless it’s an item that ships our of a 24/7 warehouse. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within three to five business days but this isn’t guaranteed and depends on your zip-code.
We DO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on the customs process of your country. All customers are responsible for their own import fees. Tracking information is supplied with every order. Customers will have to allow an extra week of processing time for some items.
Livestock Shipping (Fish, Corals & Live Rock)
To minimize stress and to make sure optimum health, we attempt to deliver your livestock as quick as imaginable at a reasonable cost.
Corals will ship USPS Priority 2 day if they’re very hard corals or small orders, Larger Coral orders or more sensitive Corals will ship USPS Express 1 Day.
Fish will ship USPS Express Saver 1 day.
Live rock will ship depending on what’s ordered. Primo Deco for example needs overnighted, even as some rock like Real Reef Rock or Base Rock can also be shipped via UPS Ground. Depending on what you order we will be able to contact you with options to have it overnighted to your door or shipped airfreight to the closest airport. Airfreight is the cheaper option but it is all up to you the customer.
At SaltwaterAquarium we strive to do things different. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used up to now. We are saltwater enthusiasts just like you, why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves? That’s just silly. There’s thousands of online stores, some who are cheaper, who simply try to sell anything and everything under the sun, they are able to irrespective of quality. Here at our eBay store we only sell items we know work and have great value. This does a couple of things for us.
- 1. We know the products in and out because, we use them in our reefs/tanks. We will have to be capable to answer any question you have.
- 2. We hardly every have complaints or returns because we do not sell the low end products with bad reviews that do not work.
- 3. Setting up our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for you the customer.
One of the best ways to contact us is to message us on eBay or call us @ 888-700-1012.