(2017) Palau Pirate Skull 1/2 g Gold $1 Coin BU in Mint Capsule PRESALE SKU50440
Why Choose This GEM 2017 Palau $1 Gold High Relief Pirate Skull in Original Government Packaging?
This skull coin was issued in 2017 by Palau. It is made of .9999 fine gold and weighs 1/2 g. Even as it was issued by Palau, it was in reality struck by a private Mint in Germany, Mayer Mint. Mintage of this gold coin is limited. No more than 15,000 of them will be released.
Classic Pirate Skull Design
The face value of this piece can be found on the obverse. This side also displays the national seal used by Palau. A figure in an outrigger can be seen at the top Even as King Neptune and a mermaid are pictured below the water's surface.
The reverse looks like a pirate skull with crossbones. This coin is not round, the shape in reality matches the design. This pirate skull displays a couple of cracks and some teeth were left out to make its appearance more accurate.
GEM BU in Original Packaging
Just like when it left Mayer Mint in Germany, this coin is in GEM Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition. It has not been graded or encapsulated by a third-party service. It is still in its original Mint packaging.
Don't wait, order this GEM 2017 Palau .5 g gold Pirate Skull in original government packaging today.
- Precious metals markets are fluid due to this fact immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can incessantly change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If eBay applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, We can automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as made up our minds by either us or by eBay.
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as as it should be as conceivable. We take all of our photos in house and Because of reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may seem to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it is going to be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Because of the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you're going to receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes aren't included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we will be able to ONLY ship to your eBay registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on eBay, or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. Except China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We can state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we will be able to attempt to combine shipping upon request only. Then again, we cannot guarantee this Because of the volume of orders we process every day. With the intention to receive combined shipping, the orders will have to be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-362-9004 all over Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items ? Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
The term "bullion items", for purposes of this provision, includes but is not limited to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase. Purchases of Bullion Items may not be returned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect; it can be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if in a different way available. Along with Bullion Items, there are other items every so often which may not be returned or cancelled for any reason. In this event, the item will clearly be marked as a "Final Sale", in the listing description and/or at the time of purchase. It is at our sole discretion to resolve what constitutes a Bullion Item and/or a Final Sale, and each return or exchange request is handled one at a time on a case by case basis.
Non-Bullion Items ? 30-Day Return Policy
You are entitled to return any non-bullion item purchased from Company within 30 days of the invoice date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following: Products cannot be altered, and coins will have to be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is in a different way in an unsaleable condition, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange. All documents and bonus items included with the product will have to also be returned. If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, in the Company's sole discretion. All returns with a purchase price over $500 will have to include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-362-9004 all over Customer Service hours.
Refunds of non-bullion items are for the price of product only; shipping and handling charges aren't refundable, unless in a different way stated by Company. Company will refund the purchase price to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. An balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account. Beyond the 30-day return period, Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product, but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy, for up to one year from the invoice date.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Sign up for over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized around the world. Confidence. Believe. Reliability. That's the MCM way.