2018 Rwanda African Ounce – Giraffe 1 oz Silver Fr.50 Coin NGC MS70 ER Exclusive Africa Label SKU52006
Why add the 2018 Rwanda African Ounce – Giraffe 1 oz. Silver 50 Franc Coin NGC MS70 ER to your collection?
This 2018 Rwanda African Ounce – Giraffe 1 oz. Silver Fr.50 Coin is the tenth issue in the series and is available encapsulated by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in the highly collectible Mint State 70 (MS70) grade. It also qualified for the coveted Early Releases (ER) designation. This is the most recent issue in the popular Rwandan Silver Wildlife. The series was introduced in 2008. Each coin contains 1 oz. of .999 pure silver. The series is struck by Germany's Mayer Mint through an arrangement with the Republic of Rwanda. The final mintage of this issue has not yet been set.
Stunning Giraffe Design
The obverse of the coin features the stunning image of an African giraffe mother and her calf. To the right of the giraffes the continent of Africa appears. The inscriptions "African Ounce," "2018" and "1 oz Fine Silver 999." The reverse of the coin features the 50 Franc face value and the official seal of the Republic of Rwanda.
Mint State 70 Early Releases
Mint State 70 coins are well-struck examples that feature full mint luster and stunning eye appeal. They are flawless examples when examined under magnification. This example features the collectible Early Releases designation.
Add this NGC graded 2018 Rwanda African Ounce – Giraffe 1 oz. Silver 50 Franc Coin in Mint State 70 condition featuring the coveted Early Releases designation to your ModernCoinMart order today.
- Precious metals markets are fluid due to this fact immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can often change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If eBay applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, We will be able to automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as made up our minds by either us or by eBay.
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as appropriately as conceivable. We take all of our photos in house and Because of reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may seem to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it is going to be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. Because of the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you are going to receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes don't seem to be included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we will ONLY ship to your eBay registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on eBay, or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. Except for China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will be able to state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we will attempt to combine shipping upon request only. Then again, we cannot guarantee this Because of the volume of orders we process every day. In an effort to receive combined shipping, the orders should be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-362-9004 throughout Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items � Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
The term "bullion items", for purposes of this provision, includes but is not limited to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase. Purchases of Bullion Items might not be returned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect; it can be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if differently available. Along with Bullion Items, there are other items every now and then which might not be returned or cancelled for any reason. In this event, the item will clearly be marked as a "Final Sale", in the listing description and/or at the time of purchase. It is at our sole discretion to resolve what constitutes a Bullion Item and/or a Final Sale, and each return or exchange request is handled one at a time on a case by case basis.
Non-Bullion Items � 30-Day Return Policy
You are entitled to return any non-bullion item purchased from Company within 30 days of the invoice date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following: Products cannot be altered, and coins should be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is differently in an unsaleable condition, the product might not be accepted for return or exchange. All documents and bonus items included with the product should also be returned. If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, in the Company's sole discretion. All returns with a purchase price over $500 should include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-362-9004 throughout Customer Service hours.
Refunds of non-bullion items are for the price of product only; shipping and handling charges don't seem to be refundable, unless differently stated by Company. Company will refund the purchase price to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. An balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account. Beyond the 30-day return period, Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product, but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy, for up to one year from the invoice date.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Sign up for over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized world wide. Confidence. Accept as true with. Reliability. That's the MCM way.