The listing is about 400W 12V Vertical Wind Turbine Red Lantern Style Wind Power Generator.
A wind turbine is a device that converts the wind’s kinetic energy into electrical energy. Vertical-axis wind turbines (or VAWTs) have the main rotor shaft arranged vertically. One advantage of this arrangement is that the turbine does not need to be pointed into the wind to be effective, which is an advantage on a site where the wind direction is highly variable. It is also an advantage when the turbine is integrated into a building because it is inherently less steerable. Also, the generator and gearbox can be placed near the ground, using a direct drive from the rotor assembly to the ground-based gearbox, improving accessibility for maintenance.
1. The red lantern style is more three-dimensional and unique with it’s compact shape, features the lowest start up wind speed, windward area is much larger, enabling it to generate power at lower wind speeds.
2. High-quality nylon fiber blades, durable, anti corrosion and reliable, have stronger wind resistance.
3. Humanized and convenient flange design, easy to install and maintain.
4. The use of dual-bearing fixed, fan movement is more stable. Low vibration and low noise.
5. Generator using the three-phase permanent magnet AC synchronous generator. High power and low loss.
6. With a special rotor design, reducing the resistance of the generator and increasing the revolving speed of the blades.
7. Using high-power tracking intelligent microprocessor control, effective regulation of current and voltage. Making a better matching between wind wheel and generator.
1. For home use
2. For monitoring use
3. For boat/ marine use
4. For wind solar hybrid streetlight use
The white mounting pole in the picture is not included in the package.
- 400W 12V Wind Power Generator
- Vertical wind turbine
- Red lantern style
- With waterproof charge controller
- High cost-performance
- Low start wind speed
- High-quality Nylon fiber blades
- Has stronger wind resistance
- Low vibration and low noise
- Permanent magnet generator with low torque
- High power and low loss
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can use on a site where the wind direction is variable
- Two years warranty
- Model: NE-400R
- Color: Red
- Power source: Wind
- Voltage: 12 V
- Rated wattage: 400 W
- Max wattage: 410 W
- Start wind speed: 2 m/s
- Rated wind speed: 12 m/s
- Safe wind speed: 45 m/s
- Main engine net weight: 12.8 kg (28.22 lbs)
- Wind wheel diameter: 0.9 m (2.95 ft)
- Blade number: 5
- Blade material: Nylon fiber
- Generator: 3phase AC PMG
- Braking way: Electromagnetism
- Wind direction adjustment: Auto adjust
- Working temperature: -40℃ – 80℃
- Package size: 63 x 47 x 33 cm (24.8 x 18.5 x 12.99 inch)
- Gross weight: 13.44 kg (29.63 lbs)
- 1 x Red Lantern Style 400W 12V Vertical Wind Turbine Generator
- 1 x Charge Controller
- 1 x Product Manual
Notes：We won’t ship to VIRGIN ISLANDS, PUERTO RICO, ALASKA, HAWAII and GUAM for free. We need to calculate the shipping fee additionally. BUY IT, We will contact you and calculate for you.