Comfort Zone CZ220 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater
Comfort Zone Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater
Turn your garage, workshop or small event space into a comfortable area to spend your time all year round with this Comfort Zone Ceiling Mount Heater. Crafted with a heavy gauge steel body, this commercial heater is built tough enough to endure daily use in poorly insulated areas where temperatures can fluctuate dramatically throughout the day. It has a fan-forced design to help disperse heat throughout the room, while louvers and the variable mounting angle allow you to aim the airflow towards a specific area. The thermostat adjusts quickly using a dual knob at the front, which makes it easy to get just the right temperature for your space. For enhanced safety, the fan-forced ceiling mount heater has a built-in sensor that automatically shuts the unit off if it overheats and an indicator light that ensures that you know exactly when it is powered on.
- Heavy gauge steel body protects heater in harsh environments
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Dual knob adjustable thermostat for precise temperature control
- Louvers and variable mounting angle provide targeted airflow
- Removable front grill assembly for easy cleaning
- Overheat protection sensor and power indicator light for enhanced safety
- Hard-wired installation 240 Volt AC
- 5000 Watt – 17,065 BTUs
- ETL Listed
World and Main is a leading national distribution company operating at the intersection where distribution and sourcing meet merchandising and product development
- Develops, markets and distributes products to leading retailers, wholesalers, home centers, discount stores, food & drug chains, municipalities, eRetailers, catalog companies and independent hardware stores.
- Core categories include paint sundries, hardware, home environment and plumbing products.
- Owned brands include: Shur-Line® and PXpro (paint sundries); Bulldog®, Guard® Security, Ultra Hardware (locksets & security); Comfort Zone® (home environment); WordLock® (padlocks); Bright-Way® (electrical supplies); Helping Hand (housewares) and AquaPlumb® (plumbing)
To purchase from our listings, the customer must have a PayPal account and are protected by the eBay Money Back Guarantee which states:
"eBay Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the eBay Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below."
World and Main offers free delivery in 4 days. Our products ship from the United States. ??
All sales are final but the customer does have 30 days to return the product.
Once an order is showing shipped, tracking information will be attached to that order.
All returns must meet all of the following requirements:
1. Items must be returned in the condition they were received including all original packaging and accessories.
2. Items must ship in a packing box. Do not attached labels to original product packaging as this will change the condition of the item.
3. Items must be returned within 30 day return time frame.
Items that are defective can be returned for a full refund. Once the defective item arrives at our facility a full refund will be processed. Items that are returned as ?defective? but are not actually defective will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. Please read each listing carefully to make sure you are purchasing the correct item.
All items returned for reasons other than defective such as Accidental Order, Better Price Available or No longer needed/wanted will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and cost of original shipping. If these items are returned in good condition and meet all of our return requirements the restock fee may be waived.