Beware of mats and cable which don’t seem to be UL or ETL listed – they don’t seem to be approved to be used in USA and could cause fire or electrical shock.
Electric Radiant Heating Mats & Cable we sell are UL LISTED FOR USA and CANADA
Included in each and every kit:
120V Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat
with adhesive backing – lays flat and stays flat
120V Honeywell/Aube Digital 7-day Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell Radiant Floor Sensor
Detailed Installation Instructions
Free Design + Free Shipping (lower 48 states only)
Radiant Floor Heating Mat Specifications:
Cable spacing: 3″
Amps: 1.0 Amps for each and every 10 sqft coverage (5.0A for 50 sqft; 7.0A for 70 sqft, and the like.)
Rated output: 12W per sq. ft (or ~41 BTUs/sqft)
Honeywell / Aube Digital Floor Sensing Thermostat Specifications:
Model: TH115-AF-120S, non-GFCI
Max. Amp Load: 15.0A (Allows to install up to 150 sqft of mats total)
Type: 7-day Programmable
Size: 4.9″ x 2.8″ x 2.09″
Temperature Settings Range: 40F – 86F
Temperature Differential: 1F
Approvals: UL listed for USA
Specifically designed to be used with in-floor radiant heating systems
Packed with other features
Sensor Specifications (comes with thermostat), AC112-01:
Lead Length: 10ft
- Premier, commercial-grade self-adhesive mesh backing for faster & easier installation.Our mat lays flat and stays flat. Other brands have floppy and bulging mesh and will require constant stapling of the mat, making it difficult to position. See for yourself:
Lays flat & stays flat
Bulges & sticks out
- This product is UL listed for USA and Canada!
- Our listings feature full-sized mats, not chunks.
- The cable is only ~1/8″ thick and won’t significantly raise finished floors.
- Made the usage of the very best quality materials in the industry.
- These radiant heating mats are suitable for whole-house heating.
- Fast and easy to install and not using a expensive equipment to shop for (such as boilers, pumps, controls, and the like.)
- Zero Electromagnetic Field
- Comes with a single cold lead (~10ft long), making installation fast and simple.
- Includes a complete and straightforward installation manual.
- Factory tested and comes with a 25 year limited warranty
- Mud rooms
- Whole-house heating
- Well suited both for new construction and retrofits in residential homes, apartments and plenty of others.
For use with:
- Stone, Marble, Granite
- Engineered Wood Floors
- Vinyl, Linoleum
- And many other floor/subfloor types with combined R-value not exceeding 1.0
Sizing & Layout Design:
Sizing is simple – just e-mail us a drawing of your project and considered one of our professional technicians will size and design the system at no cost. Make sure you include details such as desired thermostat location, finished flooring type, and the like. Drawing may also be attached to your ebay message or submitted here: https://www.heattechproducts.com/quotes
Heating Mats or Cable?
HeatTech electric radiant floor heating mats are the most efficient suited for typical residential radiant floor heating applications. HeatTech mats consist of heating cable attached to a fiberglass mesh with self-adhesive backing. The cable is spaced at 3″ apart (optimal for electric floor heating systems), whilst the adhesive backing of the mat makes installation faster and easier.
HeatTech heating cable is more versatile than mats and allows for virtually unrestricted routing of the cable across the heated area. Larger heating cable spacing (up to 4″) can be used for areas that require less heat and the total cable length needed will probably be less in comparison to mats (hence – lower material costs). Cable spacing of around 2″ can be used when greater heat output is needed. HeatTech radiant heating cable is most fitted for heating areas containing a lot of turns, round corners, and the like.
All orders are processed and shipped within 1 business day. Expedited shipping to be had. We offer free shipping insurance on all orders. Tracking number for the package will probably be sent to you mechanically.
100% Money-Back Guarantee. In case you are not satisfied with this product, you’ll be able to return it within 90 days from the date of purchase. Make sure you contact us and obtain an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) first. Product will have to be new, unused, uncut, undamaged, in original packaging with all original contents.