The First Alert hard stressed smoke alarms have been designed to put in faster, carry out better and be even smarter than before. Alarm has a big opening within the mounting bracket for simple get entry to to wiring. Keyhole slots within the mounting bracket get rid of the want to do away with the electrical box screws for installation. Battery installation and removal can happen whilst the unit is mounted to the ceiling or wall by means of the side load battery compartment. Connection to AC power is made with a quick-connect wiring harness. These improvements lend a hand cut back nuisance alarms and save you time and cash. Product style alarm, batteries required no, includes 6 smoke detectors w/wiring harness and dust covers, senses smoke and fire. Simple installation and maintenance battery pull tab helps to keep the battery fresh until the house is occupied two locking features save you battery theft and/or theft of the unit single button test/silence 9 V battery backup latching alarm indicator remembers which unit initiated an alarm smart technology is helping cut back the choice of nuisance alarms Easiest mount lets in for simple alignment of alarm dust cover.
- Hardwired ionization smoke alarm with 9 volt battery back up
- Battery backup provides consistent protection for additonal safety all the way through power outages
- Smart technology is helping to cut back the choice of nuisance alarms
- Latching alarm indicator remembers which unit initiated an alarm
- Easiest mount – lets in for simple alignment of alarm
- Single button test/silence is helping to verify your alarm is operating properly
- 10 year warranty