Fitne Herbal Original Tea Infusion Slimming Weight Loss Diet DHL Shipping

Sold on eBay

Fitne Herbal Original Tea Infusion Slimming Weight Loss Diet DHL Shipping

Fitne Herbal Original Tea Infusion Slimming Weight Loss Diet DHL Shipping Description Condition : New 100% Size : 80 g / Pack (2 g x 40 Sachets) Quantity : 3,6,12 Pc Suitable for many who love the classic of herbal infusion. That preserves 100% of all natural herbs Ingredient: In one sachet (2 grams) of sachet paper consisting of 75% senna leaves, 25% senna pods How you can use and eating: Put 1 sachet into a cup, pour boiling water into it. To be able to obtain a sufficient concentration of herb activity Use before drinking. Soaking duration 5-10 minutes for beginners or gentle people 10–20 minutes for normal people More than 20 minutes for heavy elements ** Choose to adjust the lightness as appropriate Properties: Laxative Created from 100% natural herbs. Suitable for many who love the classic of herbal infusion. That preserves 100% of all natural herbsPayment I accept ONLY PayPal for payment. Shipping & Handling Method We ship to WORLDWIDE. The item will probably be shipped within 1-5 business days after payment received. You are going to receive the item within 7-14 Day rely on your location. Sometime it can take up to 11-21 Day in rare case. Return Policy *100% Satisfaction guarantee. If you happen to aren’t satisfied with the product you purchased for any reason, please contact us for a return within 30days for a refund. *Shipping Handling costs aren’t refundable. Please contact us by eBay message only! ✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎・ ✿.。.:* *.:。✿*゚¨゚✎ Thanks for visiting