FLUVAL EVO 13.5 GALLON SALTWATER FRESHWATER AQUARIUM KIT (20.5″ X 11.6″ X 7.5″)
FLUVAL EVO SALTWATER FRESHWATER AQUARIUM KIT 13.5 GALLONS (20.5″ X 11.6″ X 7.5″)
Click to Enlarge
AQUARIUM CAPACITY | 20.5 x 11.6 x 7.5 in
Does NOT include the heater or protein skimmer. Sold Seperatly.
GO SMALL IN A BIG WAY!
Don’t let its size fool you. Evo packs the same performance features as a tank several times its size, but is small enough to fit on any desk or counter top.
A super bright 11000 K LED provides optimal conditions for healthy coral growth color and conditioning, even as powerful 3-stage filtration with oversized media delivers amazing water quality.
Go ahead and grow your mini reef with confidence and creativity. Endless possibilities await.
- Stylish honeycomb design conceals back filtration area even as having a look ultra modern
- Powerful 3-stage filtration with oversized mechanical, chemical and biological media
LED LIGHTING SYSTEM:
- 11000K high-output LED is appropriate for healthy coral growth
- Sleek, all aluminum waterproof casing
- Convenient touch start day & night illumination
- Glass aquarium with cover
- LED lighting system
- Safe, low-voltage transformer
- Circulation pump with output nozzle
- Fluval foam filter block with handle
- Fluval activated carbon insert
- Fluval BioMax insert
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We learned early on that going that extra inch can lend a hand your business tremendously. Buyer Satisfaction is #1.
- All domestic US returns accepted.
- Buyer will have to contact us within 14 Days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as Money Back or Credit depending on the item.
- Return shipping will be paid by your buyer.
- Additional return policy details: The buyer has 7 days to go back the item (the buyer pays shipping fees). The item will be refunded minus a 15% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
Aquarium Supplies (Dry Goods) Shipping
To reduce shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex & USPS. Orders can ship from a couple of warehouses all over the country. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and expense low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, TN and AZ. Most orders submitted by 2pm EST (Monday-Friday) are shipped same day. Orders Friday and over the weekend after 2pm EST will ship Monday unless it’s an item that ships our of a 24/7 warehouse. Aquarium supplies orders that are shipped UPS will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within three to five business days but this isn’t guaranteed and depends on your zip-code.
We DO offer international shipping on some items. Shipping times can vary widely based on the size and weight of your items. Items can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to be delivered based on the customs process of your country. All customers are responsible for their own import fees. Tracking information is supplied with each order. Customers will have to allow an extra week of processing time for some items.
Livestock Shipping (Fish, Corals & Live Rock)
To minimize stress and to make sure optimum health, we attempt to deliver your livestock as quick as imaginable at a reasonable cost.
Corals will ship USPS Priority 2 day if they’re very hard corals or small orders, Larger Coral orders or more sensitive Corals will ship USPS Express 1 Day.
Fish will ship USPS Express Saver 1 day.
Live rock will ship depending on what’s ordered. Primo Deco for instance needs overnighted, even as some rock like Real Reef Rock or Base Rock will also be shipped by the use of UPS Ground. Depending on what you order we can contact you with options to have it overnighted to your door or shipped airfreight to the closest airport. Airfreight is the cheaper option but it is all up to you the customer.
At SaltwaterAquarium we strive to do things different. We aim to keep things simple and only sell products we currently own or have used previously. We are saltwater enthusiasts similar to you, why would we sell you a product we would never buy ourselves? That’s just silly. There’s thousands of online stores, some who are cheaper, who simply try to sell anything and everything under the sun, they may be able to irrespective of quality. Here at our eBay store we only sell items we know work and have great value. This does a couple of things for us.
- 1. We know the products in and out because, we use them in our reefs/tanks. We will have to have the ability to answer any question you have.
- 2. We hardly each have complaints or returns because we do not sell the low end products with bad reviews that do not work.
- 3. Putting in place our store in this manner makes for a better overall experience for you the customer.
One of the best ways to contact us is to message us on eBay or call us @ 888-700-1012.
Auctiva Free Image Hosting.
Attention Sellers – Get Templates
Image Hosting, Scheduling at Auctiva.com.