We are pleased to offer the GPS SD+ from Flymaster Avionics, an intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying. The GPS has all the XC flying features of the NAV and LIVE, except those specific of competition flying.
Flymaster includes 3D AIR-SPACES on the GPS SD+, promoting significantly increased safety. As the other products of the new range, the GPS SD+ allows pilots to design their own multiple screens, with the new DESIGNER software. With the user friendly DESIGNER, every pilot can enjoy designing any screen he wants, each with the data he wants, placed where he wants, in the size he wants. cross-country pilots can set up all the tricks they want for each circumstance and personal preferences!
XC flying is rewarding, yet landing out alone can be scary. With the LiveTracking system you will never be alone on your XC adventure. Flymaster LiveTracking technology is the standard for the Paragliding World Cup and the Red Bull X-Alps. Now Equipped with the latest global 3G GSM modules.
- GPS with 50 channels, high sensitivity (-160 dBm), fast start-up (< 1 second Time-To-First-Fix for hot and aided starts ), 4 Hz position update rate
- High contrast and resolution display (320×240)
- High sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
- Next to climb indicator;
- “Data Logger” with capacity for up to 300,000 points including position, velocity and altitude (833h of flight with 10s interval)
- Wireless interface for connection of air-speed probe, temperature probes, etc. Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours of flight)
- Over 400 waypoints capacity
- Flymaster GPS SD includes 3D restricted flight areas
- USER DEFINED SCREEN LAYOUT Taking advantage of the NAV SD’s new graphic processor, which also allows gray scales and increased definition graphics, pilots can customize their own multiple screen layouts using the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER.