Item #: QFRMIN216WR15
Framed Minnesota 2.0 Fat Bike White/Red
The reviews are in! Riders Love the Minnesota 2.0! This bike is worth every penny. Greatly exceeded my expectations! What a fun bike & great value!
The MN 2.0 starts with a 6061 alloy frame loaded up with SRAM X5 and X7 in a 2X9 drivetrain for easy shifting and performance in any riding conditions. Framed added AVID BB5 mechanical Disc brakes for smooth stopping power. Traction is brought to you by Framed’s very own FRAMED Minnesota 4.0, 120 tpi folding bead tire with lightweight tubes. Riders agree; these have a perfect tread pattern to be a true 365 day tire. We round this out on our Aluminum alloy 80 mm 32 hole lightweight rims to reduce rolling weight and increase strength and performance. The MN 2.0 will give you everything you wish to have in a cost effective package. Check the specs and compare to the competition!
Please note, some photos show Schrader valves but all production bikes will have Presta valves.
Frame: FRAMED Exclusive Oversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy frame. TIG Welded Oversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy, Integrated Headset, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Cage Brazeons, Sealed 100mm Bottom Bracket. 16″ 18″ 20″. Please see sizing chart for correct stand over
Fork: FRAMED 6061 Aluminum Alloy; oversized straight blade, disc mount Fits wheels from 26″ x 4.8″ to 29″ x 2″ (135mm QR axle)
Headset: Neco Headset 1 1/8″
Gear: 2X9, Front 28/38t Rear 11-34
Crankset: Truvativ 28/38t, 175mm alloy cranks with Square taper fully-replaceable, durable heat-treated steel chainrings
Bottom Bracket: Neco 100mm Sealed
Cassette: Sram 9 Speed Cassette 11-34t, All steel cassette
Shifters: Sram X5, 2 speed front, 9 speed rear, Trigger Shifters
Front Derailleur: Sram X7 Front Derailleur; Smooth Shifting X-Float Drive
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X5 is for trail enthusiasts the world over. 1:1 Actuation is superior by design.
Chain: KMC X9 Stretch-resistant ECO- ProteQ for superior rust resistance
Brakes: Avid BB5 mechanical disc, Inboard Knob Pad Adjustment, G2 CleanSweep 160mm rotors,Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System
Brake Levers: Avid FR-5; Aluminum, Reversible, Flat Rate Pull Reach Adjustment, Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster
Handlebar: FRAMED Lightweight Alluminum Alloy 710mm
Grips: FRAMED lightweight low profile lock on
Bar Stem: FRAMED Aluminum Alloy 100mm Threadless 6 degree rise, 4 bolt
Saddle: Velo Plush saddle, designed for performance rides with comfort
Seat Clamp: Promax Seatpost Clamp MX-86 35mm 8NM
Seat Post: FRAMED Lightweight Alluminum Alloy 400mm X 30.9mm
Front Hub: Quando 14GA X 32 H Alloy 135mm, Quick Release Axle
Rear Hub: Quando 14GA X 32 H Alloy 170mm, Quick Release Axle
Please Note: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly and an overall check of the bike will have to be completed by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled and checked by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled appropriately.
- We use UPS Ground as our free shipping carrier. Some smaller items may ship via USPS. We reserve the right to use either company.
- We ship Monday – Friday. UPS Ground delivers Monday-Friday.
- To qualify for free shipping, your order will have to be shipped to a physical address in the lower 48 states (NO P.O. Boxes).
- If you’re shipping to a PO Box, AK, HI, APO/FPO or a US Protectorate address please make a selection the USPS Priority Mail shipping option all through checkout. Failure to take action will delay your order as we’re going to wish to capture the needed amount or a physical address. We cannot ship to these addresses for free.
- Payment will have to clear before 10:00AM CST to ship that day.
- The day your order ships isn’t thought to be a transit day.
- Please you should definitely double check your address when checking out. Orders that are returned to us as a result of an incomplete or an undeliverable address will be refunded minus shipping costs incurred.
- For more U.S. shipping information please send us a message or see our help desk.
- Dj’s Boardshop uses eBay’s Global Shipping Program for the majority of our items. Then again, we will be able to also ship directly to certain make a selection countries.
- If your country is located in the drop down menu but you don’t see the eBay Global Shipping Program as an option, please refer to the information below for our international shipping policies.
- Customs – Taxes – Duties – Gifts: Import duties, taxes and charges aren’t included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to decide what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. Also, we will be able to’t mark an item as gift to keep away from duties/taxes.
- If an order is refused or returned to sender for bad/fallacious address or refusal to pay customs, taxes, duties we’re going to refund the cost of the item less both shipping charges.
- All sizing is in US unless in a different way noted.
- We ship most international orders VIA UPS Around the globe Expedited. In case you are only ordering a smaller item we may change the shipping method to USPS Priority Mail International. We reserve the right to use either company.
- For more international shipping information please send us a message or see our help desk.
- We take customer service very seriously. Our priority is to offer the most productive shopping experience conceivable. If you ever have any questions on any of our gear or policies please send us an email. All emails are replied to in less than 24 hrs. within hours of operation. Customer Service hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8-5pm CST. Weekends vary.
- Because we wouldn’t have a retail store, we have a ‘No Local Pickup’ policy.
- In the rare instance you receive an item that may be different than described in the listing please email ASAP so we will be able to address the issue very quickly.
- For further information please send us a message or see our help desk.