When leaving a star rating for “Shipping Time” at the feedback page, the rating is just for the time taken to mail the object after payment clears. Please check the postmark date for the object when submitting feedback. Sellers aren’t liable for mail service delays, international customs delays, or time required for a payment to clear.
All auction listings are for bidding only. Please see our fixed price listings for items in the stores in an instant.
Attention: Shipping Policy as of November 8, 2015
Note: Shipments to India and South Africa are currently suspended. Buyers from these countries will have to use an alternate shipping address to put an order.
Shipping Policy and Discounts:
Buyer will have to agree to the next terms before bidding.
Payment will have to be received within 14 days of the top of auction.
All orders include free shipping.
Please pay only when you’ve got received our invoice with the general shipping cost. Invoice will likely be sent within 24 hours of end of auction. Shipping rates include insurance.
Regular Airmail and Priority Mail International Flat-Rate Envelope shipping is to be had for orders as much as $49, to the next countries only – Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Netherlands, New Zeland, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, and United Kingdom.
1. Regular Airmail shipments will have to weigh one ounce or less and fit in a white letter envelope, e.g. One Crown size coin or light weight set without a box.
2. Priority Mail International Flat-Rate Envelope shipments are to be had for heavier orders as much as 4 pounds, e.g. Books, inexpensive sets or coins with boxes.
3. Orders over $49, or any order to a country not listed above, will have to be shipped by Registered or Express Airmail. See information below.
Regular Airmail Cost is $1.
Priority Mail International Flat-Rate Envelope shipping cost is $24.
Regular Airmail is generally received 1-3 weeks after the mailing date, but might take as much as 5 weeks.
Priority Mail International is generally received 6-10 business days after the mailing date, but might take as much as 4 weeks if customs chooses to delay delivery.
Registered Airmail is required for the next shipments:
1. The order value is $49-$499 to a country listed above.
2. The order value is $0.99-$499 to a country not listed above.
3. The order will have to fit inside a big white letter or larger heavy duty envelope. No boxes.
4. Orders over One Kilogram or $499 will likely be sent in a couple of packages a couple of days apart.
Registered Airmail Cost is $15-$40 per letter or package, in accordance with order value and weight.
Registered Airmail is generally received 2-4 weeks after the mailing date, but might take as much as 6 weeks if customs chooses to delay delivery.
Express Airmail is to be had on request for $50 or more, in accordance with order value and weight.
Express Airmail is generally received in 3-5 Business Days after the mailing date, but might take as much as 3 weeks if customs chooses to delay delivery.
We reserve the correct to ship lighter weight orders by Express Airmail, whilst soaking up the additional cost ourselves.