Stay light and ultra-mobile with the Graco LiteRider 3 in 1 Click Connect Shuttle System Stroller in Priscilla. It includes the LiteRider Click Connect Stroller and the highest-rated Graco SnugRide Click Connect Infant Car Seat for a baby from 4-22 lbs, which connects to the stroller with a protected, one-second attachment. There are many convenience features to keep you and baby happy, including a parent’s and child’s tray with cupholders and a big basket. You’ll be able to also appreciate the only-hand fold and lightweight baby stroller design (it weighs not up to 17.5 lbs), and the padded, two-level reclining seat ensures a comfortable ride for baby. Priscilla fashion: A playful combination of pinks combined with bold black give this unique fashion a chic and brand new look your little one will love.
Graco LiteRider Click Connect 3 in 1 Shuttle System Stroller, with SnugRide Click Connect 22 Infant Car Seat, Priscilla:
- SnugRide Click Connect 22 Infant Car Seat, rear facing from 4-22 lbs and as much as 30"
- Click Connect system provides a 1-step, protected attachment of infant car seat to stroller, with an audible click
- Ultra-lightweight stroller weighs not up to 17.5 lbs, so it is simple for moms on-the-go
- Parent’s tray with cup holder and storage conveniently holds your essentials
- Child’s tray with cup holder pivots for no-fuss stroller entry
- Extra-large storage basket can hold extra supplies to your child
- Stroller folds with 1 hand, so your other hand is free for baby
- Locking front-swivel wheel for more straightforward maneuverability
- 2-position reclining seat, for a comfortable position to your child
- Canopy sun shades your child and peek-a-boo window means that you can sneak a peek at your little one
- Stroller holds child as much as 40 lbs
Questions about product recalls?
Items which can be part of a recall are got rid of from the Walmart.com website online, and are now not that can be purchased. These things come with Walmart.com items handiest, now not the ones of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will probably be notified by email or by letter sent to the cope with given on the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.