Moroccan Vintage Rug Cactus Silk Pillow
These pillows are super cool and look highest on a couch or bed. They give the impression of being great mixed with other colors and patterns. Hand-crafted in mountain the city in Morocco by the artisans that are living there. Each and every thread is handwoven and hand tied and takes many hours to create. Each and every piece is different so each and every item is a one-of-a-sort.
Item for sale is a Vintage Killim Rug straight from the streets of Morocco that has been repurposed into a pillow cover.
– Sustainable Saharan agave cactus silk, camel wool, vegetable dyes.
– SIZE: 18 x 19
– Zipper Closure.
– Cover most effective. Insert now not supplied. Shown with a 20 x 20 insert for display most effective.
– Each and every piece is a murals and has delicate differences.
– Imperfections aren’t thought to be defects but is Hand-crafted one-of-a-sort charm.
– Mix colors and patterns for true Moroccan taste decor.
How it is Made:
The spiky leaves from sustainable Saharan agave cactus are harvested, hammered after which soaked to free up fibers. The fibers are then hand spun the use of traditional processes to make cactus silk. The silk is then combined with camel wool and handwoven on a loom to make cactus silk rugs that during flip are made into these vintage cushion covers.
See our eBay store for other colors and sizes. They give the impression of being great mixed and coupled in combination. Also head over to our non-public website online at Dream Cloud Bohemian Market to take a look at more our what we need to be offering from our brick + mortar location in Portland, OR.
Thanks for taking a look!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.