Moroccan Vintage Rug Cactus Silk Pillow
These pillows are super cool and look best possible on a couch or bed. They give the impression of being great mixed with other colors and patterns. Home made in mountain the city in Morocco by the artisans that are living there. Every thread is handwoven and hand tied and takes many hours to create. Every piece is different so each item is a one-of-a-sort.
Item for sale is a Vintage Killim Rug straight from the streets of Morocco that has been repurposed into a pillow cover.
– Sustainable Saharan agave cactus silk, camel wool, vegetable dyes.
– SIZE: 19 x 20
– Zipper Closure.
– Cover best. Insert now not equipped. Shown with a 20 x 20 insert for display best.
– Every piece is a murals and has delicate differences.
– Imperfections aren’t thought to be defects but is Home made one-of-a-sort charm.
– Mix colors and patterns for true Moroccan taste decor.
How it is Made:
The spiky leaves from sustainable Saharan agave cactus are harvested, hammered after which soaked to liberate fibers. The fibers are then hand spun the use of traditional processes to make cactus silk. The silk is then combined with camel wool and handwoven on a loom to make cactus silk rugs that during flip are made into these vintage cushion covers.
See our eBay store for other colors and sizes. They give the impression of being grey mixed and paired in combination. Also head over to our private website online at Dream Cloud Bohemian Market to take a look at more our what we need to be offering from our brick + mortar location in Portland, OR.
Thanks for taking a look!