Lot of 10 – 2018 Somalia 1 oz Silver Elephant Sh100 Coins GEM BU SKU49892
Why purchase this Silver 2018 Somalia Elephant?
Those who are drawn by the allure of African wildlife will love this 2018 Somalian Silver Elephant. The coin is also a great choice for bullion collectors who are searching for something with the exception of the best-known annual issues, such as the Silver Eagle, Maple Leaf and Philharmonic. This piece was struck from .9999 fine silver at the Bavarian State Mint, some of the best-reputed mints in Europe. As with other Elephant issues, its design is unique to 2018.
Exotic Elephant Design
The obverse of this coin bears the issuing country's coat of arms. A pair of leopards rampant fortify a shield that, like the Somali flag, bears a single star. Below is a pair of crossed lances that are wrapped in a ribbon, as well as two crossed palm fronds. Inscriptions include "SOMALI REPUBLIC," "100 SHILLINGS" and "2018," the last of which is split by the arms.
On the reverse, an elephant is shown at an angle. The massive creature has its trunk raised such that it passes through the circular frame, as its tusks do below. The savanna in the background has a singular leafless tree from which two birds have just taken flight. "AFRICAN WILDLIFE" and "ELEPHANT" Sign up for "1 OZ AG 999.9" on the rim.
Don't miss your chance to own this Somali 2018 Silver Elephant.
- Precious metals markets are fluid therefore immediate payment by PayPal is required at time of purchase for all Bullion Buy It Now listings.
- Buyer is locked in at the price at the time of sale. We cannot make any price adjustments after the sale is complete. Prices can regularly change up or down until the point of payment.
- Florida State Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Florida shipping addresses) Per Florida law we are required to collect Florida sales tax on foreign coin or non-legal tender bullion sales of $500 or less. All legal tender US Coins & Currency are tax exempt. Additionally any coin or bullion orders over $500 are tax exempt. If eBay applies tax to an order that does not qualify as taxable, We will be able to automatically refund the sales tax on the next business day.
- Minnesota Sales Tax Policy: (Only applies to Minnesota shipping addresses) Any legal tender coins are taxable. Bullion products such as bars and silver rounds are tax exempt.
- Signature is required on all invoices over $250.
- Final shipping methods are chosen at the discretion of our shipping department.
USPS First Class Mail : Less than $250
USPS First Class Mail with Signature Confirmation: $250-$499.99
USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation: $500-$2,499.99
FedEx Ground:$2,500 +
- MCM will not honor any sale where a typographical or computer error is made as decided by either us or by eBay.
- Product Photo Policy: MCM attempts to display product images shown on the site as as it should be as conceivable. We take all of our photos in house and As a result of reflections on the mirrored or proof surfaces of a coin there may seem to be 'black' when there is not. If a coin has a color on it at all it's going to be described as 'colorized' in the description or title. As a result of the large inventory we sell, we use stock photos. Serial numbers will vary from the image shown unless specifically stated in the product listing that the item pictured is the item you are going to receive.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS POLICY: We are accepting international orders from select countries.
- The shipping charges cover the full shipping cost from the United States to your country. Any additional import duties, customs fees, shipping/handling charges or taxes don't seem to be included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office, postal office or local FedEx office to resolve what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing.
- We only use USPS and FedEx as our couriers and we will ONLY ship to your eBay registered shipping address. We do not ship to any other address that is not listed on eBay, or to any shipping companies, storage units, etc. Aside from China and Taiwan(ROC) all shipments will be sent FedEx. Shipments to China and Taiwan(ROC) that are less than $2,500 will be sent by USPS Express Mail EMS service or USPS Priority Mail.
- Customs: Please note that each international order will be insured and declared for the full value. We will be able to state: "Numismatic collectable coin" on the customs declaration paper and use the appropriate code of our choice. We cannot declare any shipment as a gift or undervalue any item. No exceptions.
- Combined Shipping: For international orders only, we will attempt to combine shipping upon request only. Then again, we cannot guarantee this As a result of the volume of orders we process every day. In an effort to receive combined shipping, the orders will have to be placed consecutively and it is the customer's responsibility to contact us immediately with the request.
The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-362-9004 all over Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items ? Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
The term "bullion items", for purposes of this provision, includes but is not limited to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase. Purchases of Bullion Items may not be returned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect; it can be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if another way available. Along with Bullion Items, there are other items every so often which may not be returned or cancelled for any reason. In this event, the item will clearly be marked as a "Final Sale", in the listing description and/or at the time of purchase. It is at our sole discretion to resolve what constitutes a Bullion Item and/or a Final Sale, and each return or exchange request is handled one by one on a case by case basis.
Non-Bullion Items ? 30-Day Return Policy
You are entitled to return any non-bullion item purchased from Company within 30 days of the invoice date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following: Products cannot be altered, and coins will have to be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is another way in an unsaleable condition, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange. All documents and bonus items included with the product will have to also be returned. If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, in the Company's sole discretion. All returns with a purchase price over $500 will have to include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-362-9004 all over Customer Service hours.
Refunds of non-bullion items are for the price of product only; shipping and handling charges don't seem to be refundable, unless another way stated by Company. Company will refund the purchase price to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. An balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account. Beyond the 30-day return period, Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product, but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy, for up to one year from the invoice date.
ModernCoinMart (MCM) was launched in 2004 and quickly set the standards for online sales of bullion, US coins and world coins. Sign up for over 100,000 loyal customers and feel confident purchasing from a company that's spent a decade building a solid and stellar reputation trusted and recognized around the world. Confidence. Agree with. Reliability. That's the MCM way.