- Automotive GPS
- Cartography/ Mapping /Software
- Chartplotters-?Display units
- Dock Accessories
- Fishing -Tackle Box/ Accessory
- GPS/2 Way Radio/VHF/GMRS
- Hunting Accessories
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Prod.
- Life vests
- Marine Accessories
- Marine Audio / Accessories
- Marine Electronics
- Marine Hardware
- Marine Safety
- RAM MOUNTS/ BRACKETRON
- Satellite TV/ RADAR/SAT Phones
- Trailer / RV Accessories
- Trolling Motors & Accessories
- Video Cameras- Telescopes
- Weather Systems
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Marine Accessories
Add BBG Marine Electronics to your Favorites to receive our email newsletters about new items & special promotions.
HDS-7 Gen3 Bundle w/ 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer and SctructureScan 3D Module and Transom Mount Transducer
HDS-7 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the contemporary advances in navigation into one easy-to-use, multi-touch display.
Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies — including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounder™, StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imaging™ and Trackback™ view — plus the contemporary advances in navigation and user interface — including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity — multi function easy-to-use display.
- Easy To See: 7-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To Use: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the most efficient Conceivable view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features — including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices – view and Regulate select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly the usage of supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules — Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF — in addition to industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer Regulate for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Connects and communicates with HDS Gen2 Touch and HDS Gen2 multifunction displays
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Micro-C connection for NMEA 2000® devices
- Video input via optional adapter cable
- Same flush-mount cutout and bracket as HDS-7 Gen2 Touch
- Internal GPS antenna – with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography in the marketplace. Options include Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insight™ TOPO and more. All charting options can be utilized with Insight Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Insight Genesis™ personalized maps – Make your own maps the usage of recorded sonar logs, upload data to Insight Genesis account, view protected custom chart detail online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays, download to an SD card and use on the water. Plus, you now have the option to share maps with the Insight Genesis Social Map community.
- Multi-view and chart sharing – View two charts concurrently, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent Regulate, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Dual microSD card slots
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar – Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers More than one CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging – Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder™ – Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths – from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- StructureMap™ HD capability – Use live or recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create stunning underwater images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can also be viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to give you the ultimate in situational awareness on the subject of both chart and bottom detail.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
- TrackBack™ to review and save key hotspots – Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar ready – optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- Comes with HST-WSBL 83/200 khz Transom Mount Transducer
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Output Power: 500W RMS StructureScan® HD and CHIRP/Broadband
- Sonar Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Max Side-Scanning Range: 300 feet per side
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: More than one selections Lowrance and Airmar®
- Max Depth Per Sonar Operation: StructureScan® HD : 300′ / 91M @ 455/800 KHz CHIRP: 3500′ / 1067M (transducer dependent)
- Display: 7″/ 178mm (16:9) Widescreen
- Product Width: 8.48″ 215mm
- Product Depth: 3.30″ 84mm
- Product Height: 5.76″ 146mm
- Resolution: WVGA COLOR TFT LCD 800 X 480
- Backlighting: LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 500W RMS
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (10-17V DC min-max)
- Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPx7
- Warranty: Two year
- Navigation: Routes: 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 5000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails – up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Background Mapping: Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map
- Mapping Options: Insight Genesis, Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Insight™ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+, Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®
- Power and Video: Red 10-pin power connector
- Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for Broadband and CHIRP sonar
- Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector to be used with StructureScan® HD and SpotlightScan™ transducers
- Yellow Ethernet Port
- Wireless Connectivity
StructureScan® 3D SideScan Imaging for HDS Gen3 w/ Transom Mount Transducer
Powered by multi-beam sonar technology, StructureScan 3D produces images of underwater terrain and targets in stunning, high-resolution, 180°, 3-dimensional views.
StructureScan 3D sidescan imaging reveals underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a super-wide, 180°, 3-dimensional view beneath your boat. The exclusive 3-dimensional views can only be displayed on the Lowrance HDS Gen3 fishfinder/chartplotters, Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 navigational systems. This unique, true-to-life view is attained with a single SKU that features a SideScan 3D Skimmer® transducer and StructureScan® 3D module.
- Easy-to-Be aware Sonar Images-Leading Edge™ scanning reference provides clear graphical illustration of sonar beams
- ScanTrack™ allows viewing of 3D images from any angle with pan-tilt-rotate control
- Increased SideScan Range and Unrivaled Clarity-Scan up to 600 feet to each side of the boat with incredibly detailed, high-definition views
- Easily Be aware where fish and fish-holding structure are located
- Easily identify vertical drops and an important depth changes
- Use 3D Waypoint Overlay makes it easy to revisit fishing areas, structure, and other underwater features
- SelectScan™ Target Identification-Automatically shades fishholding cover and suspended targets in a contrasting color, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before
StructureScan 3D Advantages:
3-Dimensional Views, Improved DownScan Imaging™ & StructureScan® HD
Contours below the water’s surface are shown – up to 600 feet port and starboard – with incredibly detailed, high-definition views. StructureScan® 3D provides More than one views, including 2-dimensional DownScan Imaging™ and StructureScan® HD, and the realistic 3-dimensional views.
Clearest Conceivable SideScan Views
The StructureScan 3D transducer design has been enhanced with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
Complete Regulate Of Underwater Views
Using preset virtual point-of-view angles or ScanTrack™ pan-tilt-rotate Regulate mode, you’ll be able to adjust the view and perspective beneath your boat. Combine custom HD and 3D views to increase your understanding of how fish relate to cover and to search fishing areas more effectively.
The Leading Edge™ Scanning Reference Instantly Shows Coverage Area
Leading Edge provides a graphical illustration of sonar beams as they intersect with bottom contours. The most recently scanned area is represented by red fan-shaped markers directly under the boat. Leading Edge also includes a depth scale that shows greater depth detail as you zoom in, giving you a better sense of target depth.
SelectScan™ Target Identification Makes Fish Detection Easier
Automatically shades fish-holding cover and suspended targets in a color that contrasts the selected color palette, making target identification quicker and easier than ever before.
Vertical Enhancement Makes Even The Slightest Depth Changes More Visible
This feature is a user-selectable scale that applies onscreen emphasis to vertical drops and an important depth contour changes, making them easier to identify relative to the surrounding underwater terrain.
3D Waypoint Overlay Creates A Virtual Buoy Marker
Revisiting fishing areas, structure and other underwater features is easy with the Waypoint Overlay feature. Use the waypoint keypad to save a waypoint at the boat location, or switch to cursor mode, and save a waypoint over specific targets, baitfish or cover.
Extra Ethernet Expansion
The StructureScan 3D module supports connectivity For up to 3 networked devices.
We are a licensed dealer for the entire brands we sell and have over 8000 products in our warehouse. We strive to give you the best products and service to our eBay customers. If in case you have any problems with your transaction, please contact us before leaving any negative or neutral feedback. We work very hard to make you happy and will do our very best to unravel any issue. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and take pride in what we do and how we treat our customers. We appreciate your business and thank you for shopping at BBG Marine Electronics.
All items will have the full manufacturers Warranty. Return merchandise will have to be in original factory condition, and will have to include all original packaging materials, warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Return items will be accepted within 30 days and will have to be preceded with an email. We will be able to then give you the required RMA#. If for some reason an item is out-of-stock, your money will be refunded immediately back to your credit card or PayPal account !!! Right now, we cannot accept returns for any software items such as mapping cards, cd’s and the like. PLEASE NOTE: All shipping charges are non-refundable on any return.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. You will have to have a “confirmed” PayPal address. Payment is requested within 48 hours after purchase. If you want to pay with credit card but do not have a PayPal account, please contact us prior to purchase and we will send an invoice with instructions on how to pay your order.