LUCID 4-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper
Product Description: Get an excellent night’s sleep with the LUCID 4-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper. This mattress includes a gel memory foam construction that may be ventilated to increase airflow and draw excess heat away from your body as you sleep.
- Plush firmness level
- Gel memory foam
- Mattress topper
- 1.9 to 2 – pound density
- 4-inch thickness
- Resistant to dust mites
- Never needs turning
- Foam is CertiPUR-US certified
- California king4 inches high x 71 inches wide x 83 inches long
- Full4 inches high x 52.5 inches wide x 74 inches long
- King4 inches high x 75 inches wide x 79 inches long
- Queen4 inches high x 59 inches wide x 79 inches long
- Twin4 inches high x 37.5 inches wide x 74 inches long
- Twin XL4 inches high x 37.5 inches wide x 79 inches long
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the similar night it’s unwrapped, then again allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing from time to time traps odors. After unwrapping, air for a couple of hours to do away with trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there is also slight variances within the dimensions of this product.
Memory Foam Tips:
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of identical products may produce different firmness results
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
*All retailers not collecting sales tax from purchasers in Colorado, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, and Washington are required to give the next notice: Despite the fact that we, as the seller, don’t seem to be obligated to collect sales tax for your state, this purchase is subject to sales tax unless it’s specifically exempt from taxation. This purchase in not exempt merely because it’s made over the web or by other remote means. Your state requires that you file a tax return on the end of the year reporting your entire purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. Retailers that don’t collect Colorado, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Vermont, or Washington sales tax, including ourselves, will provide you an end-of-year summary of your purchases to help you in filing that report. You may also contact your state’s Department of Revenue for details on how you can file this return. For purchasers in Colorado, Louisiana, Vermont, and Washington please note that we are required by law to supply your state with a report of the total amount of all of your purchases from us on the end of the year.