Kershaw – Dividend, 3″ M390 Blade, Spring Assisted “FLIPPER” knife – 1812BLK
The good fortune of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It is a slimmer, sleeker pocket elevate—proudly made in the us in our Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at an excessively inexpensive worth.
While the unique Link is a bigger and stouter knife, a few of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Now not too large, Now not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a simply-right-sized pocketknife. Its sublime drop-point blade is an ideal 3 inches long and gives enough belly to be an effective slicer. The knife is simple to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper.
- Lanyard hole
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- 4-position pocketclip (left/right, tip-up/down)
- Steel: M390, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Open length: 7.25 in. (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 ounces. (79.4 g)
- MADE IN USA