*NEW* Garmin DriveAssist 51 NA LMT-S w/Lifetime Maps/Traffic, Dash Cam
From the manufacturer
DriveAssist 51 LMT-S
Advanced Navigation with Built-in Dash Cam
- GPS auto navigator with built-in dash cam, advanced Motive force alerts such as Forward Collision Warning5 and 5.0-inch capacitive touch, pinch-to-zoom display
- Detailed maps of North The united states with free lifetime updates
- Provides real-time services and products such as live traffic and basic weather
- View live parking information, including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking, as you approach your destination
- Built-in dash cam with optional audio regularly records your drive and routinely saves files on affect; GPS records where and when events occurred
Enjoy camera toughen at the back of the wheel with Garmin DriveAssist, the GPS navigator with a built-in dash cam. This navigator features smart capabilities such as Bluetooth hands-free calling and live services and products plus camera-assisted Motive force alerts that assist keep an eye out for you. The longer term is in your Garmin. Just look ahead and drive.
Outsmart traffic jams with time-saving alternate routes or by avoiding them altogether. Then, with live information, spend less time circling the block to search for parking. For traffic alerts, relevant rerouting directions and up-to-date weather forecasts, download the Smartphone Link app, which connects your Garmin DriveAssist navigator together with your compatible smartphone. As you near your destination, take the strain out of parking by viewing pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking.
Wi-Fi Assists in keeping You as much as Date
We make it easy to keep your maps and software up-to-the-minute now that the Garmin DriveAssist navigator features built-in Wi-Fi. When a new update is to be had and you’re in your wireless home network, you’ll routinely receive an onscreen notification. That’s your cue to plug your device into any outlet and let it update over Wi-Fi even as it charges. You then’ll be capable to hit the street again.
Camera-assisted Motive force Alerts
Take good thing about innovative Motive force awareness features to be had handiest on Garmin DriveAssist. When your car is stopped in traffic, the “Go” Alert notifies you when traffic in front of you has began to transport. The Forward Collision Warning alerts in case you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead, and in case you go with the flow off the street or into oncoming traffic, receive Lane Departure Warning alerts. Easily navigate hard to read house numbers, way to the Garmin Real Vision feature.