NEW L&B Viso II+ Electronic Visual Skydive Digital Altimeter
Package incorporates: Viso2+ digital skydiving altimeter + velcro wrist + manual.
The VISO II+ Electronic Visual Altimeter & Logbook!
Larsen & Brusgaard’s Viso II+ is the “goto” altimeter for skydivers world-wide. This digital hand altimeter includes an electronic logbook and the widest number of additional mounting options from hand to wrist to chest.
The VISO II+ is an update at the history of the VISO and VISO II, and includes these new additional features:
▪ HD High Contrast LCD Screen
▪ 1mm Thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens
▪ Wider LCD viewing angle
It stores detailed altitude details about the last jump for later review along side a day by day jump counter. The unit’s electronic logbook stores details about the last 200 jumps.
The VISO II+ has a very simple-to-use backlight for night jumping that may remain on for several hours. The Viso II is now water resistant.
The VISO II+ includes one Velcro black hand mount within the package. Additional mounting options are to be had one at a time from Sky-Shop.eu.
▪ Rugged rubberized coating.
▪ Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping can remain ON for several hours.
▪ Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for simple & intuitive operation and information review.
▪ Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
▪ Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
▪ Comes with one included mount.
▪ Stores as much as 10 minutes of profile data for last jump.
▪ Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
▪ Records and displays jump details about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
▪ Number of readings in feet or meters in addition to MPH or KMH.
▪ Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 7/16” [56 x 41 x 13.5 mm]
▪ Long lasting, easy to find batteries
▪ Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries