Prodeso Heat Membrane System, 54 Sqft (3’3″ x 16’5″)
UNDERFLOOR HEAT MEMBRANE SYSTEM
MANUFACTURED BY PRODESO
FOR USE WITH “WARMING SYSTEMS” FLOOR HEATING CABLES
HEATING CABLE MEMBRANE SYSTEM
Combines the good thing about an underlayment membrane with the relaxation and convenience of electrical radiant floor heating. May also be installed instantly over all the subfloor as an uncoupling, crack isolating and waterproofing membrane, making it imaginable to put in underfloor electric heating even on problematic substrates such as wood and cracked screeds. Heat Cable is installed within the areas where heat is desired and tiling can begin instantly after the hearing cable is in place. No additional steps are required. Cost effective way so as to add warmth and luxury for your cold surfaces. Underfloor Electric Heating System with uncoupling/ vapor management/load distribution and water resistant properties. Polypropylene uncoupling crack isolation waterproofing membrane, with rounded square shaped reliefs. Way to the thinness of the PRODESO HEAT MEMBRANE (5.5mm / 1/4 inch) it is the ideal choice when the brand new tile floor meets an existing surface and height difference is a priority.
ADVANTAGES OF HEAT MEMBRANE SYSTEM
- Eliminates the will for Backerboard. This includes cement board, Durock, Wonderboard And the like. Installs instantly on any subfloor.
- Lowers floor height. Overall floor height is reduced because you do not need to make use of a backerboard
- Easy to put in – Heating cable installation is so easy and the wires are secure all over tile installation.
- Time Saving installation – Can install in a single step, installing tile on most sensible of cable and membrane instantly. No want to look forward to first layer of mortar to dry.
- Uncoupling crack isolation – Lets in installation on wood subflor and crack substrates.