Shimano Talica TAC16II 2-Speed Lever Drag Reels are the whole lot you wish to have in a jigging reel combined with the precision of Shimano. The Talica TAC16II is constructed of aluminum and holds over 400 yards of 80 lb take a look at braid whilst weighing simply 26.5 oz! This 2-speed reel can go from 5.7:1 to 3.1:1 with the rush of a button. With 40 lbs of drag power, combined with a large number of torque, the Shimano Talica TAC16II Lever Drag Reel will prevent large pelagic fish of their tracks! All this whilst being super smooth and corrosion resistant! Shimano Talica TAC16II 2-Speed Lever Drag Reels are made in Japan. All reels are new within the box with clamp sets. We are a certified Shimano retailer.
Max Drag (lbs): 40
Line Capacity Mono (yds/lb):440/20 • 350/25 • three hundred/30
Spool Subject matter: Aluminum
Line Retrieve Per Crank (in): 41/22
Weight (oz.): 26.5
Gear Ratio: 5.7:1 / 3.1:1
Line Capacity Braid (yds/lb):845/50 • 485/65 • 430/80
Handle Form: Outsized power handle
Country of Origin
- Made in Japan
Body & Sideplates
- One-Piece Cold Forged and Machined Aluminum Frame with E.I.
- Machined Aluminum Take care of-Aspect Sideplate with E.I.
- Approved to be used in Saltwater
- Rated to be used with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Cold Forged Machined Aluminum Spool with E.I.
- Lightweight Spool with Greaseless Spool Strengthen Bearings for superb reside-bait castability
- Compact, Prime Speed, Castable Lever Drag, with Prime Capacity
- E.I. Surface Remedy for extreme corrosion protection
- Topless Design
- Preset Knob with Click
- Aluminum Rod Clamp
- Oversized Carbon Drag Washers for Ultra-Prime Drag Pressures
- Waterproof Drag (when engaged)
- Ratcheting Drag Lever
- Ergonomic Power Handle
- Silent Twin-Pawl Anti-Reverse
- Super Stopper with Help Stopper
- HEG (Prime Potency Gearing)
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB Ball Bearings)
- A-RB (Anti-Rust Bearings) Bearing
- 2 year guaranty with on-line registration