We are a U.S. primarily based company, customer products and services and warranty will probably be handled in the united states
207 Feet MAX Head, 33 GPM MAX, Stainless Steel Deep Well Submersible Pump, 1 HP 230V
This is a 220V (230V) pump! Make sure that your power supply is similar voltage!!
(Please check the float chart for the detailed float and depth
Features & Technical Specifications:
- 4″ deep well submersible pump, 1 HP, 230V, 5.1 Amps, 7 stage, 1-1/4” NPT discharge.
- Fits in a 4″ well casing.
- Industrial grade heavy duty, also just right for home usage
impeller & 7 stage design. 33 GPM max/207 ft head are comparable to 2HP pumps, but uses less electricity.
- 207 feet max head is for open water tanks. Refer to the Pump Variety Guide for the pressure tank applications.
- Patented impeller design provides extended pump life and heavy float underneath the more severe circumstances.
- This pump last for much longer than the all-plastic-bottom-suction pump, which weighs half of this pump (same HP).
- Water temperature: (32 ~113oF) Trans medium’s Ph: 6.5~ 8.5
motor shaft are made with stainless-steel to make sure corrosion
resistance. Top quality sealed ball bearings guarantee its very good
sealed motor has a inbuilt capacitor get started, and thermal protection to
save you overheating, for longer life and strong get started.
- Built in keep an eye on box. This pump DOES NOT require an external keep an eye on box!
- This pump uses Top quality and prime efficient UL approved motor, UL file No.: E233961, and uses less energy
- This is a 2 wire pump with 3-Wire (2 wires + ground wire)
- 10′ long electric cord comes with this submersible deep well pump.
- Heavy-duty thermoplastic impellers, diffusers, and intake screen.
- This pump has a inbuilt check valve.
- Unique design reduces its noise.
- Installation & user’s manual, and tape kit are included.
- Free technical reinforce to be had all the way through your installation.
- For The usage of a pressure tank – Max water level VS. pressure switch settings:
Pressure switch set @ 20/40 psi
Pressure switch set @ 30/50 psi
Pressure switch set @ 40/60 psi
114 feet (max static water level)
91 feet (max static water level)
68 feet (max static water level)
Performance curve is for pumping water into a non-pressure tank. For pressure tanks, Head=water level + psi * 2.307
Condition: New within the box
Return Policy: 30 day (the longest on eBay).
Shipping: Please use your commercial shipping deal with for faster delivery!
Pump protector (optional): SP0456X-7A (The usage of the protector to offer protection to the pump)