At ToughKicks we stand at the back of our products. Each brand we carry is carefully selected based on their reputation for making long-lasting, comfortable footwear that won’t will let you down, and neither will we. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, let us know. We strive to build long-standing relationships by providing outstanding customer service, creating loyal customers that form the foundation of our business.
Every return or exchange is handled on an individual basis, but the following are general guidelines to our policy:
- When you receive your boots, be sure to check out them on for a proper fit indoors without removing the tags first. If you find the fit to be unsatisfactory, we’ll be happy to take them back for a refund. Restocking fees may apply.
- If you receive a pair of boots that you find to have any sort of manufacturer defect, let us know within 30 days and we’ll provides you with a prepaid shipping label to send them back for a brand spanking new pair or a full refund.
- We are an authorized dealer of every brand we carry, and each brand has their own warranty. If you end up unsatisfied with your product beyond our 30-day guarantee, it can be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Simply reach out to us and we’ll see what options we need to make it best for you.
- When you have a non-defective return and need a return label, we will be able to provides you with one for only $11 with our UPS discounts. Just send us your email address and we’ll have it to you within one business day. Non-defective returns for a refund may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Our returns department thoroughly inspects each product prior to issuing a refund or exchange. To make sure expedient service, please be sure you return your product in the same manner in which you received it, including all original tags and/or paperwork. ToughKicks reserves the right to refuse any non-defective return that shows signs of any wear or alteration from its original condition.