Valor Athletic Inc. Founded in 2006 by current owner, Jim Vanderbleek, Valor Fitness is the very best solution for home or personal training studios. With distribution centers positioned in California, Texas, and our headquarters in Largo, FL, we may be able to serve our clients right through the rustic.
Constructed of a 12-gauge
steel 2” x 2” frame, The Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack offers an in-cage
working space of 23.5” front to back and 43.5” side to side. Total
length of frame measures 55”. Frame finished in metallic pewter with
black rubber base caps and chrome accessory accents.
The Valor Fitness BD-7 Power Rack with Lat Pull Attachment offers 4
plate storage pegs to the rear of the unit, 2 on each and every side. Whilst the
storage pegs are same old size (1”), they are able to easily accommodate 2”
Olympic plates with each and every peg measuring 8” long. The user will run out of
storage room at the peg before your max weight load for the storage peg
has been reached.
Succeed in the very best adjustment for any user with 17 variable positions
for bar supports positioned from 17.5” to 68” in height from the ground. Peg
holes can be utilized for squat bar holder (500lb capacity) , safety bar
catch (500lb capacity), accessory dip handles, accessory dumbbell
holders, accessory short bar holders and accessory safety bar
extensions. Accessories sold one at a time.
250lb capable lat pull
accessory permits the user a couple of workout options such as lat pull down
(most sensible), tricep pull (most sensible), standing row (bottom) and the seated row
(bottom). Both most sensible and bottom lat pull options offer a normal bar and
attachment chain, on the other hand a couple of accessory options are to be had
through Valor Fitness, notable the MB-4 Triangle Chest Pull and the
MB-38 38” Solid Steel Lat Pull Bar. Plate carriage features same old
plate peg on each and every side with spring clip to safe both same old and
Olympic plates throughout workout. Lat pull cables and pulley’s offer a
1-year warranty Whilst the BD-7 frame is roofed by a 3-year warranty by
- 2″ x 2″ Main Frame
- Assembled dimensions L 63.5″(w/o pegs – 47.5″) x W 55″ x H 85.5″
- 4 Plate Storage Pegs @ 8″ each
- 4 Solid Steel Chrome adjustable weight bar supports.
- 2 Solid Steel Squat Safety bars
- 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 17.5″ to 68″
- Foam covered utility bar used for curls or other accessories
- Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
- Low pulley station for seated and upright rows
- Lat pull down station with Plate loading carriage
- 1″ hole, center to center 2-3/4″
Recommended Max Weight
- Load (Bar Holders) – 500 lbs
- Load (Lat Pull) – 250 lbs
- Carton #1: 101lbs 81″ x 12″ x 6″
- Carton #2: 81lbs 48″ x 15″ x 9″
- Assembled Dimensions: 63.5″ x 55″ x 85.5″
- 3 Year Frame
- 2 Year Pad
- 2 Year Cable
- 1 Year Popper Pin
The BD-7 comes without a weights. It does come with the lat pulldown bar and lower row straight bar.
Note: This doesn’t come with the dip handles however it does come with the higher and lower lat bar. The security bar. Plate storage pegs and shirt bar holders.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.