Zoo Med Naturalistic Terrarium, 18″ X 18″ X 18″
- Full front glass opening door with snap closure
- Stainless steel screen top that will not corrode and accommodates a dome clamp lamp fixture or a light bar
- Special screen top keeps feeder insects in while allowing greater uva and uvb penetration throughout the terrarium
- Front and top ventilation for natural air flow inside terrarium
- 6 power cord and airline tubing exit slots
- Made in the USA
The Zoo Med Naturalistic Glass Terrarium is the ideal housing for reptiles and amphibians. At the front is a folding door for the feeding and maintenance of the animals and the biotope. A specially designed closure prevents escape. The upper side of the steel mesh is UVB and infrared, and can be removed in its entirety and facilitates furnishing. At both rear of the wire grid, six lockable inputs for cables and tubes for use in the terrarium. Due to the raised terrarium floor, a heat mat can be installed from below to heat part of the ground surface. The high windscreen is ideal for a thick layer of ground cover (burrowing reptiles) or for a water part (Paludarium).