NEW Bronze Polo Ralph Lauren Watch Swiss Made 42mm Limited Edition Automatic RL
Inspired by the power and elegance of equestrian sports, the Polo Watch collection artfully embodies the international sophistication of a Polo match with Ralph Lauren’s iconic logo—capturing the penultimate moment before mallet meets ball—gracing the dial in a bold painterly rendering 3D-printed with multiple layers of color. This limited-edition timepiece is made from brushed bronze that will develop a unique patina over time, providing an aged appearance. It features a navy blue lacquered dial, a blue aluminum bezel, and is powered by the RL200 caliber automatic Swiss-made movement. It is designed to be worn with a variety of straps and bracelets, each sold separately.
In 1972, the Polo Player adorned the very first Polo shirt. In the decades since, it has evolved into an enduring emblem of sophistication. Now, Ralph Lauren’s iconic logo takes on a new form, appearing for the first time on a limited-production collection of Polo timepieces.
This enduring emblem of timeless style is celebrated in a series of four watch models—each one inspired by a different sensibility across the 50-year history and far-reaching World of Ralph Lauren.
The iconic Polo Player is 3D-printed in multiple layers of rich color, lending a painterly depth to Ralph Lauren’s iconic logo. The emblem is complemented by luminescent-printed Arabic numbers against a lacquered dial and framed by an anodized aluminum ring on a stainless steel bezel.
- Case: bronze; brushed. Bezel: blue; eloxed aluminum. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: exhibition. Crown: bronze with Pony logo.
- Dial: blue; lacquered, matte, 3D-printed with a multicolored Pony player. Arabic numerals, minute track, and “Ralph Lauren” logo: white; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: sword-shaped; black with white Super-LumiNova. Seconds hand: red.
- Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 12.35 mm. Inter-lug width: 20 mm. Water resistance: up to 10 bar.
- Strap: calfskin; tan. Pin-buckle closure: bronze; brushed. Pin-buckle width: 18 mm. Strap length: 115 mm.
- Movement: automatic; RL200 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage. Power reserve: ~38 hours. Jewels: 26. Frequency: 4 hertz/28,800 vibrations/hour.
- Power reserve: ~38 hours. Jewels: 26. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature watch box. Includes an instruction manual and a guarantee card.
“To me, the Polo
Player had elegance and imagination. It embodied chic sensibility,
sophisticated luxury, and a timeless style.”
The collection is
designed to be mixed and matched according to personal style. Options include
stainless steel bracelets in bright silver or sandblasted matte black, subtly
textured leather straps with ecru stitching, cotton madras inspired by Ralph
Lauren shirting, or printed leather straps featuring the bold and athletic Polo