NEW Polo Ralph Lauren Denim Bear Watch Swiss Made Limited Edition Automatic Jean
Ralph Lauren’s denim heritage draws on his love for the authenticity of well-worn workshirts and utility jackets. “They seemed to have already lived—they had a history, a truth about them,” Mr. Lauren has said. On this watch, the Polo Bear wears a denim jacket with jeans and the Polo flag sweater—a look inspired by the now-iconic 1989 photograph of Mr. Lauren that was taken at his Double RL ranch in Colorado, and later used in an advertising campaign for Polo Ralph Lauren denim.
- Case: stainless steel; polished. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: exhibition. Crown: stainless steel; polished; stamped Polo Player logo.
- Dial: creamy white; lacquered; 3D printed with multicolor bear. Arabic numerals, minute track, and “Polo Ralph Lauren” logo: black; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: red; lacquered. Seconds hand: black; lacquered.
- Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 10.7 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Tan calfskin strap comes with a stainless steel pin buckle engraved with “Polo.” Denim strap comes with stainless steel deployant buckle engraved with “Polo.”
- Movement: automatic; RL200 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage. Power reserve: ~38 hours. Jewels: 26. Frequency: 4 hertz/28,800 vibrations/hour.
- Timepiece is elegantly presented in the signature “Polo Ralph Lauren” watch box. Includes instruction manual and guarantee card.
- Watch includes two interchangeable 115-mm-long straps; tan calfskin and denim with calfskin backing.