NEW Ralph Lauren Sitting Polo Bear Watch Swiss Made Limited Edition Automatic
Crafted in the time-honored traditions of Swiss watchmaking, this iteration of Polo Ralph Lauren’s Polo Bear watch features a bear wearing the Polo Flag sweater tucked into a pair of jeans—a look partially inspired by a 1989 photograph of Mr. Lauren wearing the same sweater. Affectionately referred to as “Sitting Bear” when first introduced in the 1990s on a collection of much sought-after sweaters, this bear has become one of the most iconic in the Polo Bear canon.
- Case: stainless steel; polished. Crystal covering: antireflective convex sapphire. Case back: exhibition. Crown: stainless steel; polished; stamped Pony logo.
- Dial: off-white; lacquered; 3D printed with multicolor bear. Arabic numerals, minute track, and “Polo Ralph Lauren” logo: black; printed.
- Hour and minute hands: red; lacquered. Seconds hand: shiny black; lacquered.
- Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 10.7 mm. Inter-lug width: 20 mm. Water resistance: up to 5 bar.
- Strap: calfskin; tan. Pin-buckle closure: stainless steel; polished. Pin-buckle width: 18 mm. Strap length: 115 mm.
- Movement: automatic; RL200 caliber. Décor: vertical Côtes de Genève and Perlage. Power reserve: ~38 hours. Jewels: 26. Frequency: 4 hertz/28,800 vibrations/hour.
- Power reserve: ~38 hours. Jewels: 26. Functions: hours; minutes; seconds. Swiss made.
- Each timepiece is elegantly presented in our signature watch box. Includes an instruction manual and a guarantee card.